Is this program for me?
- Are you currently participating in the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) program?
- Are you motivated and determined to improve your family circumstances?
- Do you want to be free of welfare assistance and maintain employment?
- Are you willing to explore what’s prevented you from reaching your goals?
- Are you willing to accept help in developing your goal plan, step-by-step?
- Are you willing to commit 5 years to achieving your goals?
- Are you wishing you could accumulate savings to fulfill a dream like homeownership?
If you answered yes to these questions, don’t miss the opportunity to find out more about how you can achieve success with FSS! Contact Nicole Livsey for details at 309.676.8736 ext. 14104.
HCV Family Self-Sufficiency Newsletters:
Resident Preference Events:
|Juneteenth Major Taylor Bike Day
June 23, 2018
|In conjunction with the NAACP’s Annual Health Fair, Black Girls Do Bike-Peoria, BikePeoria.Org, and the Major Taylor Cycle Club will host a 20-40 mile Juneteenth Bike Ride. The ride will start at 8:30am at John Gwynn Park. There is no cost to ride. You can choose your route of 20 miles or 40 miles. There will be maps and sag support.
If 20 or 40 miles is more than you want to ride, no problem. Join us at 1:00 pm for a Slow Roll 3-5 mile historic ride through the South Side of Peoria.
20-40 mile ride starts at 8:30 at John Gwynn Park, in Peoria (898 W Third St)
Sag support and maps will be available
3-5 mile Slow Roll Historic Ride starts at 1:00 pm at John Gwynn Park. This will be a guided tour.
You can register on facebook or email
Cheryll Boswell at 309 696-8426