Housing Choice Voucher Family Self-Sufficiency Program
Is this program for me?
- Are you currently participating in the Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) program?
- Are you motivated and determined to improve your family circumstances?
- Do you want to be free of welfare assistance and maintain employment?
- Are you willing to explore what’s prevented you from reaching your goals?
- Are you willing to accept help in developing your goal plan, step-by-step?
- Are you willing to commit 5 years to achieving your goals?
- Are you wishing you could accumulate savings to fulfill a dream like homeownership?
If you answered yes to these questions, don’t miss the opportunity to find out more about how you can achieve success with FSS! Contact Nicole Livsey for details at 309.676.8736 ext. 14104.
HCV Family Self-Sufficiency Newsletters: 2017
Resident Preference Events: July 2017
Be sure to attend at least one of these events with us this month!
Any vendor that provides health, wellness, or children/family services
Thursday, July 27, 2017
George Washington Carver Center
710 W. Percy Baker Jr. Avenue, 61605
For more information, click here
New Millennium Institute
Building Healthy Families
POPPA, MOMMA, BABY DRAMA!!
time: 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
date: Wednesday, August 2
place: Frank Campbell Community Center
Peoria Women’s Health and Safety Fair
August 12, 2017
11:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m..