At Peoria Housing Authority, we strive to keep our residents and community up-to-date and in the know with what’s happening internally and in the world around us. Please keep an eye out here for any important updates:
Spring 2022 Newsletter
Resident Commissioner Flyer
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Accounts Receivable
- Rent is always due on the 1st of each month. Any payment made after is considered late.
- We do allow a grace period of (5) days. After the 5th day has passed, every payment made will be assessed a late fee of $10.00. The late payment fees are not due and collectible until two weeks after written notice of the charges.
- The drop boxes that are located at each site are only checked the first (6) days of the month. We check on the 6th day in case a payment was submitted after the drop box was emptied on the 5th day. If a payment is in the drop box at that time, no late fee will be applied.
- The drop box located at the main office is checked daily.
- In the case where a payment is dropped off that does not cover the full balance due, the amount will be applied, however your account will not be considered to be in good standing until it has a zero balance.
- To request a Repayment Agreement Contact the Tenant Accounts Receivable Clerk at 309-676-8736 ext 14016.
- If you are in dispute of any charges or fees, you must contact your Asset Manager. They are the only ones who have the authority to waive any charges.
- Repeated late payments may result in the termination of your lease. Per policy, 4 late payments made within a 12-month period is considered excessive and can be a cause for termination of your lease agreement.
- We are here to assist you in matters of processing payments. All voicemails or emails will be returned within 48 hours. Should you contact us on a weekend or holiday, we will do our best to get back with you on the following business day.
- You can check your balance here. Your USERNAME is your last name and your PASSWORD is the last 4-digits of your SSN.